AHCH is seeking a Human Resources Director to become a strategic member of the executive team. The Human Resources Director is responsible for day to day activities of a Human Resources Department and managing a growing HR team as part of implementation of the strategic business plan.
- Employment laws
- Employee relations
- Recruitment and retention
- Developing training and development programs
- Human Resource Information System
- Job descriptions
- Policies and procedures
- Compensation market analysis
- Managing outsourced service contracts
- BA in Human Resources or related field
- 7 years of progressive human resources experience
- SHRM or HRCI certification strongly preferred
- Must have excellent computer skills. We use Word, PowerPoint, Excel and HRIS.
- Prior experience working with nonprofits and/or healthcare, preferred but, not required
- We welcomes candidates with a commitment and demonstrated experience implementing diversity and inclusion programs.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with good communication skills both written and oral, knowledge of laws and regulations, understanding of organizational and workforce development, discretion, flexibility and confidentiality.
- Please apply online or at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a COVER LETTER letting us know why you believe that you are a fit for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- HRCI or SHRM (Preferred)
|Job Category||Careers with Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless|