Covid-19 updates and resources
Updated as of April 22, 2020.
Things are changing quickly.
Current Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8am-4pm
- Wednesday 8-12pm
Single point of entry and screening
For your safety, AHCH has moved to Single point of entry and screening and the following can still be accessed:
- Bathrooms available in the medical clinic lobby (limit of people able to be inside at once – you might have to wait but they are there)
- Bathrooms available in front of the dental clinic, just ask staff.
- Have dental pain? Dental is open for your dental pain needs.
- Suspect someone of having symptoms of COVID who can’t get to us:
support them in keeping their distance, keep your distance from them, use face masks if possible,
and call 505-414-0653 (Monday - Friday 8am-4pm)
Services that are currently closed include the Resource Center and ArtStreet. These programs will open as soon as safely possible.
If you have questions about testing for COVID-19 please call the Department of Health COVID-19 hotline at 1-855-600-3453. For more information on COVID-19 visit: cv.nmhealth.org.
If you or a friend is having an emergency like chest pain, gasping for breath, unconscious, or cannot get up
- Call 911
If you need to talk to someone about an emotional crisis or concern afterhours,
- please call the NM Crisis and Access Line: 855-662-7474
- or the UNM Behavioral Health crisis line: 505-242-4644 Press #1
- or 505-272-2920
COVID-19 Guidance for Street Outreach Workers
Download, view or print the PDF guidance documant for Street Outreach Workers.
COVID-19 Guidance for People Living on the Street
Download, view or print the PDF guidance documant for People Living on the Street.