Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless
Albuquerque Health Care for the Homeless provides a continuum of services that address the health-related causes and consequences of homelessness. AHCH’s 80+ employees believe in our mission and want to be part of a supportive team.
AHCH offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – 24 days in the first year of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) with employer contributions after two years
- Licensure reimbursement
- Starting housing wage of $15/hr.
To apply for open positions