Please direct all media inquiries to Anita Cordova at 505-766-5197 or AnitaCordova@abqhch.org.
- It’s More Than Art on These Walls, Weekly Alibi, April 20-26, 2006
- Program Opens Up Doors to Public in An Effort to Creatively Challenge Individuals, Westside Journal, April 21, 2006
- Creating Work of Mixed Media Sustains Three People Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Albuquerqure Tribune, January 6, 2006.
- A Perfect Gentleman: Frankie the therapy dog survived abandonment and abuse to become a comfort to homeless women who are learning how to overcome substance addictions, Albuquerque Tribune, November 21, 2005
- Empowering Women: Nonprofit organization renovates home for females with mental health, substance abuse issues, Albuquerque Journal, September 25, 2005
- AHCH Services and Volunteer Opportunities, Gov16, September 2005
- Community Sense: Teens learn about services of nonprofit organizations, Albuquerque Journal, July 3, 2005
- Collages Examine Homelessness in Albuquerque, Daily Lobo, April 13, 2005
- ArtStreet Exhibit, South Broadway Cultural Center, KOBTV Channel 4, April 15, 2005
- Art Show Highlights Works by Homeless, West Side Journal, February 12, 2005
- Memorial Wall, Luminarias, Crosswinds Weekly, February 10-17, 2005
- Census Teams Take Count of Homeless, Albuquerque Journal, February 1, 2005
- Street Outreach Services, Alibi, December 23-29, 2004
- Giving Out Grins, The Albuquerque Tribune, December 12, 2004
- Drug Center Eases Transition, Albuquerque Journal, November 3, 2004
- Homeless Remember Their Own With Artistic Tiles, Albuquerque Journal, August 10, 2004
- Bearing Water, Albuquerque Journal, July 25, 2004
For copies of any of these articles, please contact Anita Cordova.